Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Precognitive Dreams

Hello!!!I've been thinking about psychic abilities like precognition (more specifically precognitive dreams), because I have had personal experience in this area.
Ever since I can remember, from time to time I'll have a dream that seems SO real, but then I'll forget all about it until a few months later.. it happens in reality.
Nothing ever too big, mainly just conversations or thing's that I'm going to be doing.
One was about a conversation me and my brother have while he's cooking bacon.. Lol :)

Another thing I notice about my psychic abilities (I'm referring to mine, others will have different experiences with psychic abilities) is that sometimes I just know when something will happen. Like what song is coming on next when my MP3 is on shuffle (that happens a lot.. far too much to just be a coincidence.. I have more than 400 songs on it..). Or, one time I was at the podiatrists office, and me and my mother had been there since 2:05, and it was almost 2 hours (about 3:57 at this moment) when I looked at the clock and just kind of though to myself "some guy's gonna come out at exactly 4:05 and call my name".. and some guy did at exactly 4:05.

Anyways, to my main point is that I'm going to be trying to strengthen my psychic abilities with "exercises" and divination tools (Tarot, I'm learning that currently!).
One thing I'm planning on doing to help me with my precognitive dreams is to keep a dream journal so that I can not only remember my dreams, but keep track of them and see if there might somehow be a connection.

As for the other one, I'll probably carry around a notepad so if I have any of those experience I can record it there on the spot. But I've also heard of some other ways to help when it comes to knowing when something will happen/how it will happen/etc. And I fount this interesting site that gave some small, simple exercises to help expand psychic abilities. One was, when the phone rings, close your eyes and visualize the person calling, and then answer to see if your right. Or, have someone roll dice and call out "even" or "odd" before the dice stop.. I'm definitely going to try these thing's to help improve my abilities! :)

I'll probably post about my progress concerning these methods I'm going to be trying just in case anyone is curious ^.^

As for the site I found these methods on, here is a link to it: http://monwho.wrytestuff.com/swa2716.htm

I guess that's all for now, until next time!
Blessed be..
)O( Amorel )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, suggest ideas, give your viewpoints, criticize me, love me, hate me, the decision is yours to make ^.^