Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pagan/Wiccan Music?

Hello there! I know it has been a long time since my last blog...life has kept me pretty busy lately! As I'm sure it does for everyone else, too. :)

I just wanted to touch the topic of Pagan/Wiccan based bands and music. Natrually, there's always the ones where it's soley musical and there are no words. I love those, too! But I've come across lovely songs and I'd love to share.

This one is a personal favorite of mine! It's by a band called Chalice and Blade. The song is called "I Hear You Calling". I find it very beautiful. :)

 
 
Are there any types of Wiccan or Pagan music you enjoy? I'd love to hear more! Any suggestions are fully welcomed!

Have a blessed day!

Love & Light,
)O( Amorel )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, suggest ideas, give your viewpoints, criticize me, love me, hate me, the decision is yours to make ^.^