Friday, June 1, 2012

The Bells and Whistles?

Yikes! I know it has been a super long time since my last blog, so I'm sorry about that! School has just had me super busy so I've been primarily focused on that! :)

This post is more of my personal opinion on the "bells and whistles". Or, in other words, all of the magickal and ritual tools / items that we all seem to love!

Now, though tools and altar items like the athame, candles, incense, stones, and all of those other things that look pretty are nice to have, in my personal opinion (and others opinions) they aren't the most important thing when it comes down to it. Religiously speaking, of course. Because, you see, the more important thing is your relationship with deity, with the Goddess and the God.

The tools and odd and end items are a nice addition, but never let them come before that uncanny relationship and connection with your deity! Remember that, my lovelies! For it is the love of the God and Goddess that is the best gift, the best "tool". Their love and light are infinite, but those other tools are finite. There truly is nothing like the love of deity, and the relationship between you and your gods. Always remember that! Then comes those other things: the tools and other items.

So, if there's something you want, but can't afford or can't find, don't sweat it! You have that infinite relationship with deity, remember? And, when the time is right, you'll be able to get all those things you may want, or, in the future, you may realize you never really wanted or even needed them. Or, perhaps you'll end up making your own tools (which is a very great idea, might I add!). Deity first and foremost, then the bells and whistles can come later. :)



I guess that's all for now! I hope you enjoyed this little post! :)

Many blessings of love & light to you all!

Blessed be!
)O( Amorel )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, suggest ideas, give your viewpoints, criticize me, love me, hate me, the decision is yours to make ^.^